- DescriptionBold and subtle with a robust autumnal warmth, Cerveza Seca demonstrates how the use of beer in the curing process can produce a flavor so enchantingly unique, that it eludes classification. Slowly dry-cured with a bottle fermented brown ale, pasture-raised, heritage breed pork, and hand harvested fleur de sel, this salumi is a pioneer, a rogue, an adventurer, and a distinctive addition to any table. Store in a cool place. While salami is safe to eat for at least 6 months, it is a living, breathing product. We recommend you enjoy it within the first 2 months after purchase. (from Charlito's Cocina)Claims
- Raised Without Antibiotics
- Contains Gluten
- Contains Wheat
Pork, Salt, Beer, Celery Extract, Cane Sugar, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Natural Pork Casing.
Charlito's Cocina Dry Cured Beer Salami, Cerveza Seca
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Charlito's CocinaDry Cured Spicy Salami, Salami Picante5oz$12.99/ea($41.57/lb)
- Essex St. Cheese Co.L'amuse Brabander Goat Gouda$26.99/lb
- Charlito's CocinaDry Cured Black Truffle Sausage, Trufa Seca5oz$13.99/ea($44.77/lb)
- Uplands CheesePleasant Ridge Reserve$27.99/lb
- wine&spiritsKings County DistilleryStraight Bourbon Whiskey375ml$44.99/ea($119.97/l)