- DescriptionSalami Picante was born of a tide of requests for "something hot," a tide that has been rolling in since we began producing salami. The result is a salami that gracefully strikes a harmonious balance between "making sure the heat is felt" and "making sure you can still taste the salami's meaty, salty nuances." Slowly dry-cured with pasture-raised, heritage breed pork, hand-harvested sea salt, and a delicate, house-made blend of chiles, Salami Picante is a one of a kind spicy salami that will arouse your senses and heed your call when you ask for it "nice and hot." (from Charlito's Cocina)Claims
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Pork, Salt, Chili Powder, Cognac, Celery Extract, Cane Sugar, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Natural Pork Casing.
Charlito's Cocina Dry Cured Spicy Salami, Salami Picante
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Charlito's CocinaDry Cured Beer Salami, Cerveza Seca6oz$12.99/ea($34.64/lb)
- Charlito's CocinaDry Cured Black Truffle Sausage, Trufa Seca5oz$13.99/ea($44.77/lb)
9%San PellegrinoSparkling Fruit Beverage, Melograno e Aranciata (Pomegranate & Orange), Cans24ct, 11.15fl oz ea$19.99/cs
- Paleta Iberica de Pura Bellota0.25lb | $59.99/lb$15.00
10%CrunchstersSprouted Protein Snack, Smokey Balsamic, Case12ct, 1.3oz ea$24.69/cs