DescriptionA mouth-watering combination. Succulent and juicy deep red cranberry pieces sit within the soft, mild flavor of Wensleydale cheese. This is one of our most popular fruit cheeses and with very good reason! It looks great and of course it tastes even better.Claims
Your favorite ways to eat this cheese... Chunks of Wensleydale with Cranberries work brilliantly in a salad with apple, celery, and walnut. Alternatively, mix all of these ingredients up in a wrap and enjoy for a quick snack. (from Ilchester)
- Contains Milk
Wensleydale Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sweetened Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Cane Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Fructose.
Ilchester Wensleydale Cheese with Cranberries
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Lesley StoweRaincoast Crisps, Rosemary Raisin and Pecan5.3oz$7.29/ea($22.01/lb)
- Lesley StoweRaincoast Crisps, Cranberry Hazelnut5.3oz$7.29/ea($22.01/lb)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Greek Olive Mixapprox. 0.5lb$5.49/ea($10.98/lb)
- Lesley StoweRaincoast Crisps, Fig and Olive5.3oz$7.29/ea($22.01/lb)
- Rustic BakeryOrganic Sourdough Flatbread, Olive Oil and Sel Gris6oz$6.99/ea($1.17/oz)
- Brie De Meaux Rouzaire$19.99/lb
- La Casearia CarpenedoPerlagrigia Sotto Cenere al Tartufo$29.99/lb