- DescriptionThis exquisite delicacy has been hand-crafted in our traditional smokehouse nestled on the banks of the River Cree, Scotland using only the finest fresh Scottish salmon. Each fillet is hand-cured with pure kosher salt and then naturally smoked over smoldering oak chips from Scotch whiskey casks. The salmon is fully trimmed by hand to remove the skin and dark meat and then vacuum sealed to capture that "fresh out of the smoker" taste. (from St. James Smokehouse)
- Contains Fish
Atlantic Salmon (Farm Raised With Feed Containing Astaxanthin [A Natural Carotene Found In Salmon]) Salt, Sugar, Natural Oakwood Smoke.
St. James Smokehouse Scotch Reserve Smoked Scottish Salmon
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.73/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.49/ea
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea