- DescriptionThis exquisite delicacy has been freshly prepared in Scotland following a traditional family recipe using only the finest quality ingredients. A mouth-watering blend of delicately cracked peppercorns and garlic brings this smoked salmon to life — creating a bold and delicious flavor. Each fillet is carefully trimmed by hand to remove 100% of the dark meat, thinly-sliced and then vacuum sealed for freshness. (from St. James Smokehouse)
- Contains Fish
Scottish Salmon (Farm Raised With Feed Containing Astaxanthin [A Natural Carotene Found In Salmon]) Salt, Sugar, Natural Oakwood Smoke. Certified kosher the by Kashrut Division of the London Beth Din.
St. James Smokehouse Scotch Reserve Garlic and Pepper Sliced Smoked Scottish Salmon
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Mandarin Oranges, Bagapprox. 2lb bag$6.49/ea
$7.992 for $12
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- PhiladelphiaCream Cheese Original8oz block$2.59/ea($5.18/lb)
- $7.79/eaabout $3.90/lb
- Expert's Fruit Pick, CaseServes 40+$59.49/ea
- MorrisonsCorn Muffins, Case48ct, 3.5oz ea$73.99/cs