- This exquisite delicacy has been freshly prepared in Scotland following a traditional family recipe using only the finest quality ingredients. A unique blend of aromatic dill, delicately crushed spices and lemon juice is hand-rubbed into the salmon — creating a subtle and smooth flavor. Each fillet is carefully trimmed by hand to remove 100% of the dark meat, thinly-sliced and then vacuum sealed for freshness. (from St. James Smokehouse)Claims
- Gluten Free
- Trans Fat Free
- No Artificial Color
- All Natural
- Contains Fish
Atlantic Salmon (Farm Raised), Salt Brown Sugar, Natural Oakwood Smoke, Gravadlax Dressing (Dill Peppercorns, Dried Red Peppers, Rapeseed Oil, Lemon Extract).
St. James Smokehouse Scotch Reserve Gravadlax Sliced Smoked Salmon
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- $1.29/ea4 for $4.00
- Family Tree FarmsEmerald Beaut Plumapprox. 4.8oz$1.29/ea5 for $5.00
- MorrisonsBlueberry Banana Whole Grain Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- PhiladelphiaCream Cheese Original8oz block$2.49/ea($4.98/lb)
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$3.99/lb$3.50/lb for 2lb or more