DescriptionThis all-natural smoked salmon has been made to a traditional Scottish recipe using only the finest specially selected fresh Scottish salmon. We hand-cure each fillet with a blend of pure kosher salt and brown sugar — then naturally smoke the salmon over smoldering oak wood chippings. Each fillet is fully trimmed by hand to remove the skin and dark meat and then vacuum sealed to capture that "fresh out of the smoker" taste. (from St. James Smokehouse)Claims
- All Natural
- Contains Fish
Farm Raised Atlantic Salmon, Salt, Brown Sugar & Natural Oakwood Smoke.
St. James Smokehouse Scotch Reserve Smoked Scottish Salmon, Sliced to Order
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkMixed Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($0.25/oz)
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea
- Tomatoes on the Vine$3.99/lb
- Blue Hill BaySmoked Whitefish Salad8oz$8.99/ea($17.98/lb)
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$1.75/ea
- BrendolanProsciutto San Daniele DOP$34.99/lb
- Red Onion, Large$0.99/lb
25%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea2 for $6