- DescriptionTaylor Pork Roll, also known as Taylor Ham, has been a breakfast staple in the Tri-State area for over a century. Introduced by John Taylor of Trenton, NJ, Pork Rolls are easy to cook — simply pan-fry and serve on a roll with eggs and cheese for a perfect breakfast sandwich!
Pork, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate.
Taylor Pork Roll
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Boar's HeadYellow American Cheese0.50lb | $8.99/lb$4.50
- FreshDirectCustom Deli Pack$11.99/ea
- FreshDirectAll-Natural Roasted Turkey Breast, Raised w/o Antibiotics (No Salt Added)0.50lb | $11.99/lb$6.00
- organicgirlBaby Arugulaapprox. 5oz$4.49/ea
- FreshDirectMuenster Cheese0.50lb | $7.99/lb$4.00
- Bread AloneOrganic Whole Wheat Sourdough (Yeast Free)22oz, 16 slices ea$4.99/ea($3.62/lb)
- FreshDirectCreamy Coleslaw14oz$4.99/ea($5.67/lb)
- Hellmann'sReal Mayonnaise30fl oz$4.79/ea($2.55/pt)
- Beefsteak Tomatoes, Large$2.59/lb
- Boar's HeadMaple Honey Turkey Breast0.50lb | $11.99/lb$6.00
- Gotham GreensBlooming Brooklyn Iceberg Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectProvolone Cheese0.50lb | $7.99/lb$4.00