- Taylor Pork Roll, also known as Taylor Ham, has been a breakfast staple in the Tri-State area for over a century. Introduced by John Taylor of Trenton, NJ, Pork Rolls are easy to cook — simply pan-fry and serve on a roll with eggs and cheese for a perfect breakfast sandwich!
Pork, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate.
Taylor Pork Roll
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.50lb | $10.99/lb$5.50
- Gotham GreensLocal Butterhead Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- 0.50lb | $8.39/lb$4.20
- $4.49/ea2 for $7.00($2.57/lb)
- Hellmann'sReal Mayonnaise15fl oz$3.69/ea($3.93/pt)
- 0.50lb | $11.49/lb$5.74
- Gotham GreensBlooming Brooklyn Iceberg Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- 0.50lb | $6.99/lb$3.50