- DescriptionTwo traditional Eastern European Jewish foods, wrapped up together in a single round pastry. Kasha, or roasted buckwheat groats, lends its distinctive nutty flavor and dense, chewy texture to this knish's potato filling, which is wrapped in a thin crust and baked. Serve with a mixed salad for a healthy grain-and-green meal.Gabila's
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Fresh Potato, Unbleached, Enriched, Unbromated Flour (Niacin, Iron, Thiamine, Roboflavin), Water, Buckwheat Grouts, Canola Oil, Onion Salt, Whole Eggs, Garlic, Black Pepper, Sugar, Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Propionate Added To Preserve Freshness.
Gabila's Kasha Knish
Like That? You'll Love This.
- MorrisonsMuffin Variety Pack4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Cubed Watermelon, Mediumapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00($7.98/lb)
- $2.19/ea2 for $4
- ArnoldHealthy Multi-Grain Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$4.49/ea($2.99/lb)