- DescriptionTwo traditional Eastern European Jewish foods, wrapped up together in a single round pastry. Kasha, or roasted buckwheat groats, lends its distinctive nutty flavor and dense, chewy texture to this knish's potato filling, which is wrapped in a thin crust and baked. Serve with a mixed salad for a healthy grain-and-green meal.Gabila's
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Eggs
Fresh Potato, Unbleached, Enriched, Unbromated Flour (Niacin, Iron, Thiamine, Roboflavin), Water, Buckwheat Grouts, Canola Oil, Onion Salt, Whole Eggs, Garlic, Black Pepper, Sugar, Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Propionate Added To Preserve Freshness.
Gabila's Kasha Knish
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
- $1.99/ea2 for $3
- MorrisonsMarble Crunch Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea