- DescriptionFirm but creamy, with a milky, sweet flavor and delicate but persistent blue-cheese sharpness. It's from Denmark, made in the style of Roquefort, but with cow's milk instead of sheep's milk. Ideal crumbled into salads or spread on a baguette. Serve with a glass of sweet wine.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Milk, Salt, Cheese Culture, Rennet, P. Roqueforti.
- More Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- French Brie, 60% Double Cream$10.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$3.49/ea
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- Just FreshDirectRaw Walnut Halves and Pieces10oz$8.99/ea($14.38/lb)
- New York State Cheddar Extra-Sharp$8.99/lb
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.99/ea