DescriptionFirm but creamy, with a milky, sweet flavor and delicate but persistent blue-cheese sharpness. It's from Denmark, made in the style of Roquefort, but with cow's milk instead of sheep's milk. Ideal crumbled into salads or spread on a baguette. Serve with a glass of sweet wine.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Milk, Salt, Cheese Culture, Rennet, P. Roqueforti.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2
- New York State Cheddar Extra-Sharp$8.99/lb
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- French Brie, 60% Double Cream$10.99/lb
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4
12%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.99/ea2 for $7
11%Just FreshDirectRaw Walnut Halves and Pieces10oz$8.99/ea2 for $16($14.38/lb)