Chocolaty and piping hot, our plunk-and-bake cookies taste just like homemade. Simply pop the frozen dough in the oven and bake into chewy, soft cookies loaded with heavenly chocolate chips. This classic cookie offers everything you could ever want in a treat: the sweet taste of brown sugar, decadent buttery goodness, and chocolate indulgence of course. Milk just doesn't have a better friend.
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Must be cooked before consumption.
Place cookies on a well greased baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Preheat oven to 350°F degrees and bake frozen pucks 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool.
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Soy
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (With Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla, Salt, Milk), Brown Sugar, Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Baking Soda, Artificial Vanilla Flavor.
FreshDirect Ready-to-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $1.79/ea2 for $3
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea
$2.992 for $4
- $0.79/ea4 for $3
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5