DescriptionAt first bite, provolone offers up a milky mildness that's deceptive. On the palate it begins to reveal subtle but interesting layers of flavor: a fresh, clean taste not far from a good mozzarella, but with more character. Pale, almost white in color, it has a slightly grainy, stringy texture. Pair with Genoa salami or prosciutto for a classic Italian hero.Claims
- Low Sodium
- Contains Milk
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes.
Deli Cheese Rating
FreshDirect Provolone Cheese
Note: limit 6
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectAll-Natural Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast, Raised w/o Antibiotics$12.99/lb
- Hebrew NationalBeef Salami$14.99/lb
- CitterioGenoa Salami$9.99/lb
33%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$1.49/ea3 for $3
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectFresh Roasted Whole Turkey Breast$12.99/lb
- CitterioHard Salami$9.99/lb
- FreshDirectMuenster Cheese$8.99/lb
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Boar's HeadOvengold Turkey Breast$11.99/lb
- FreshDirectRoast Beef$15.99/lb