- DescriptionThe Finnish equivalent of the Swiss Emmental, this sharp, holey cheese tastes of toasted hazelnuts. Straw-hued Finlandia is aged for over three months, resulting in its characteristic fruitiness and bite. Serve on rye with ham and a swath of grainy mustard. Try draping over a toast round on top of onion soup and melting under the broiler.Claims
- Lactose Free
- Hormone Free
- Low Sodium
Cultured Sterilized Part Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes.
- Cooking & Storage
Deli Cheese Rating
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea2 for $10.00
- 0.50lb | $7.99/lb$4.00
- 0.50lb | $12.99/lb$6.50
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.29/ea
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.69/ea
- 0.50lb | $6.99/lb$3.50
- 90% Lean Ground Beef Sirloinapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea