DescriptionThe most sophisticated member of the Swiss cheese family, Gruyère is an intensely flavored, straw-yellow cheese. This cheese has a drier texture, thanks to a longer aging process. With its strong, earthy flavor, it holds up to hearty sandwiches, such as a Reuben or croque monsieur, and is also the perfect foil to Black Forest ham, black bread, and strong French mustard. Please note — we leave the natural rind intact.
- Contains Milk
Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes.
Emmi Swiss Gruyère Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Schaller & WeberFrench Bistro Ham$12.99/lb
- EmmiEmmental Swiss Cheese, Rind-On$16.99/lb
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- FreshDirectFresh Roasted Whole Turkey Breast$12.99/lb
37%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.99/ea4 for $5
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$21.99/lb
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea