DescriptionThe most sophisticated member of the Swiss cheese family, Gruyère is an intensely flavored, straw-yellow cheese. This cheese has a drier texture, thanks to a longer aging process. With its strong, earthy flavor, it holds up to hearty sandwiches, such as a Reuben or croque monsieur, and is also the perfect foil to Black Forest ham, black bread, and strong French mustard. Please note — we leave the natural rind intact.
- Contains Milk
Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes.
Deli Cheese Rating
Emmi Swiss Gruyère Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
57%Limesapprox. 0.2lb$0.59/ea5 for $1.25
24%Hass Avocadoapprox. 0.5lb$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$22.99/lb
- Schaller & WeberFrench Bistro Ham$13.99/lb
10%Lemonsapprox. 0.25lb$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Swiss Emmental AOP$15.99/lb
- FreshDirectFresh Roasted Whole Turkey Breast$12.99/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
- Red Onion, Large$0.99/lb
39%Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.49/ea2 for $3
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea