- DescriptionThe most sophisticated member of the Swiss cheese family, Gruyère is an intensely flavored, straw-yellow cheese. This cheese has a drier texture, thanks to a longer aging process. With its strong, earthy flavor, it holds up to hearty sandwiches, such as a Reuben or croque monsieur, and is also the perfect foil to Black Forest ham, black bread, and strong French mustard. Please note — we leave the natural rind intact.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Fresh, Part Skim Cow's Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes.
- More Information
Deli Cheese Rating
Emmi Swiss Gruyère Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- EmmiEmmental Swiss Cheese, Rind-On0.50lb | $15.99/lb$8.00
- Schaller & WeberFrench Bistro Ham0.50lb | $12.99/lb$6.50
- FreshDirectFresh Roasted Whole Turkey Breast0.50lb | $12.99/lb$6.50
11%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea2 for $8
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
12%Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.29/ea2 for $4
- FreshDirectCustom Deli Pack$11.99/ea