DescriptionIf full-sized eggplants carried around family pictures, these very mild, slightly chewy, and earthy babies would surely be in their wallets. Traditionally grown and cooked in Italy, these greenhouse grown eggplants have pale flesh that is even creamier and smoother than that of their larger cousins. No need to peel, because the nutritious skin is super-tender.
How much should I buy?1 makes 1 to 2 servings
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectExtra-Virgin Olive Oil, Mediterranean Blend33.8fl oz$10.99/ea($5.16/pt)
- Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$2.99/lb
- Yellow Zucchini$1.99/lb
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.49/ea
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Green Zucchini$1.99/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea