- DescriptionEngland's famed blue and one of the world's legendary cheeses. Strong and piquant, with a creamy, fudgy texture, earthy aroma, and sharp blue-cheese bite. The perfect companion to crusty country bread and a glass of port — one of the greatest wine and cheese matchups ever discovered.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Milk, Milk Culture, Penicillium Roqueforti, Rennet, Salt.
- More Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Bucheron0.25lb | $13.99/lb$3.50
- Saint André0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$4.99/ea($11.34/lb)
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- French Brie, 60% Double Cream1.00lb | $10.99/lb$10.99
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- 1655 Cave-Aged Gruyère AOP0.25lb | $22.99/lb$5.75
- RainierOrganic Honeycrisp Apples4ct$9.99/eaabout $5.00/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb