- DescriptionEngland's famed blue and one of the world's legendary cheeses. Strong and piquant, with a creamy, fudgy texture, earthy aroma, and sharp blue-cheese bite. The perfect companion to crusty country bread and a glass of port — one of the greatest wine and cheese matchups ever discovered.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Milk, Milk Culture, Penicillium Roqueforti, Rennet, Salt.
- More Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$5.49/ea($12.48/lb)
- Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$4.59/ea($17.00/lb)
18%French Brie, 60% Double Cream$8.99/lb
- Saint André$22.99/lb
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged$18.99/lb
13%Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$18.99/lb
- 1655 Cave-Aged Gruyère AOP$23.99/lb