- DescriptionEngland's famed blue and one of the world's legendary cheeses. Strong and piquant, with a creamy, fudgy texture, earthy aroma, and sharp blue-cheese bite. The perfect companion to crusty country bread and a glass of port — one of the greatest wine and cheese matchups ever discovered.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Milk, Milk Culture, Penicillium Roqueforti, Rennet, Salt.
- More Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$4.99/ea($11.34/lb)
- Saint André0.25lb | $22.99/lb$5.75
15%Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged0.25lb | $15.99/lb
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- Bucheron0.25lb | $14.99/lb$3.75
18%French Brie, 60% Double Cream1.00lb | $8.99/lb
- Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$4.59/ea($17.00/lb)
- 1655 Cave-Aged Gruyère AOP0.25lb | $23.99/lb$6.00
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3