- DescriptionThanks to a high fat content, every buttery bite of black cod provides texture and flavor that's vastly different from the lean Atlantic cod with which most East Coast diners are familiar. You'll often find black cod marinated in a miso-mirin blend and grilled — a dish popular in Hawaii — but we also love this fish sautéed, smoked, broiled, steamed or poached.BrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
- Explanatory Information
Wild Alaskan Black Cod Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Arugula Saladapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Lettuce Mixapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea
- Gotham GreensLocal Butterhead Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea