- Moist, delicate, fall-off-the-bone catfish is one of the seafood world's best-kept secrets. It has a fabulous flavor sweet and slightly fishy with white, silky flesh that stands up to coatings and any kind of batter. If you're used to sole or snapper, try catfish instead. But plan for a few extra minutes for the dense flesh to cook through.Origin
USABrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Farm-Raised Catfish Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- White Button Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 10oz$2.79/ea2 for $5.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.89/ea
- $0.59/ea4 for $2.00
- Local Cauliflowerapprox. 2.5lb$3.99/ea
$4.992 for $7.00
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00