- DescriptionMoist, delicate, fall-off-the-bone catfish is one of the seafood world's best-kept secrets. It has a fabulous flavor sweet and slightly fishy with white, silky flesh that stands up to coatings and any kind of batter. If you're used to sole or snapper, try catfish instead. But plan for a few extra minutes for the dense flesh to cook through.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- More Information
Farm-Raised Catfish Fillet
- Farm-Raised Tilapia Fillet$7.99/lb
28%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $5
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- Green Zucchini$2.49/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
5%Limes$0.79/ea4 for $3
- Green Bell Pepper$2.99/lb
- Red Potato, Medium$1.29/lb
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
16%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.79/ea2 for $3
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsJumbo White Cauliflowerapprox. 2.5lb$4.99/ea