DescriptionMoist, delicate, fall-off-the-bone catfish is one of the seafood world's best-kept secrets. It has a fabulous flavor sweet and slightly fishy with white, silky flesh that stands up to coatings and any kind of batter. If you're used to sole or snapper, try catfish instead. But plan for a few extra minutes for the dense flesh to cook through.BrandOcean-Friendly Seafood
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Farm-Raised Catfish Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Boneless Center-Cut Pork Loin Chop, Raised w/o Antibiotics$6.99/lb
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
16%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Farm-Raised Tilapia Fillet$7.99/lb
- Russet Potato, Medium$1.29/lb
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea
- Green Bell Pepper$1.99/lb
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6