- DescriptionFlounder is one of the least fishy-tasting fish we know. In fact, it has one of the mildest flavors of anything with fins. Its finely textured flesh is meltingly soft. So soft, in fact, that you need to be particularly careful not to handle it too much while cooking or it may fall apart.Origin
USA and Iceland
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- More Information
- Explanatory Information
Wild Flounder Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$3.99/ea
- Dillapprox. 4oz$2.49/ea
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Arugula Saladapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea