- DescriptionFlounder is one of the least fishy-tasting fish we know. In fact, it has one of the mildest flavors of anything with fins. Its finely textured flesh is meltingly soft. So soft, in fact, that you need to be particularly careful not to handle it too much while cooking or it may fall apart.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- More Information
- Explanatory Information
Wild Flounder Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
11%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea2 for $8
- Local Angus RWA90% Lean Ground Beef Sirloinapprox. 1lb1.00lb | $9.99/lb$9.99
12%Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- Boneless Center-Cut Pork Loin Chop0.25lb | $5.69/lb$1.42
28%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5
- Russet Potato, Medium$1.29/lb
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Green Bell Pepper$1.99/lb
- Wild Lemon Sole Fillet$24.99/lb