- DescriptionWhen cooked, this fantastically versatile white fish results in a firm and juicy large-flaked fillet. We think grouper is super fried or broiled, but it's also excellent in soups and chowders. It can make for a scrumptious alternative to meat in Italian-based tomato sauces, too. We told you it was versatile!
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- More Information
Wild Grouper Fillet
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4ct, 1lb$4.79/ea($4.79/lb)
- Organic Farm-Raised Salmon Fillet$21.99/lb
22%Organic Lemons$1.29/ea3 for $3
- KerrygoldSalted Pure Irish Butter8oz$3.79/ea($7.58/lb)
12%Wild Cod Fillet$13.99/lb
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- Land O'LakesUnsalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
30%Branzino, Farm-Raised Whole$6.99/lb
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Salted Butter4ct, 1lb$4.79/ea($4.79/lb)
- Sixty SouthFarm-Raised Atlantic Salmon Fillet$10.99/lb