- DescriptionStraight from clear, local waters, these monkfish are sweet and buttery, with a flakeless, shellfish-like texture and only a single central bone (which we've removed). We think it tastes a lot like lobster tail, without the high sticker price. Monkfish has lots of body and almost no fat. It takes longer to cook than other fish, and stews beautifully — long-simmering renders it soft and moist.Origin
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- Cooking & Storage
- Explanatory Information
Local Wild Monkfish Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea
- Gotham GreensLocal Butterhead Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Arugula Saladapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea
- $2.59/ea($1.73/lb)(details)when you buy TWO any variety Progresso™ Bread CrumbsSave $1.00
- Satur FarmsWild Arugula Packapprox. 5oz$3.49/eaAny 2 Satur 5oz Salads for $6.00