- DescriptionStraight from clear, local waters, these monkfish are sweet and buttery, with a flakeless, shellfish-like texture and only a single central bone (which we've removed). We think it tastes a lot like lobster tail, without the high sticker price. Monkfish has lots of body and almost no fat. It takes longer to cook than other fish, and stews beautifully — long-simmering renders it soft and moist.Origin
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- More Information
- Explanatory Information
Local Wild Monkfish Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz
$4.19Any 2 Varieties for $7.00($2.67/lb)
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 10oz$5.99/ea
$4.19Any 2 Varieties for $6.00($3.39/lb)
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Lettuce Mixapprox. 5oz$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5
$4.19Any 2 Varieties for $7.00($2.95/lb)
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Spring Mixapprox. 5oz