- Dayboat fishermen harvest these skate in cool, local waters, and if you like flounder, sole, and other soft, delicate fish but haven't tried skate, it's high time you did. Don't be alarmed by its wing-like appearance. The skate has a central fanlike cartilage system, but we've taken the smooth, succulent, mild flesh off for you. One note: serve skate very hot for the best texture.Origin
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method. Fish Rating
Local Wild Skate Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Arugula Saladapprox. 5oz
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Spring Mixapprox. 5oz
- Gotham GreensLocal Butterhead Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea