- DescriptionLemon sole is a little thicker than other soles or flounders, so it stands up to the added heat of broiling better. It has just a little more of the sweet, mild flavor that makes these flatfish so popular. But it needs and deserves tender loving care, or it'll fall apart. Cook it simply: a little butter, a little parsley, a squeeze of lemon, and you've got yourself a main course.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- More Information
- Explanatory Information
Wild Lemon Sole Fillet
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- Russet Potato, Medium$1.29/lb
16%Asparagusapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea2 for $10
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Ocean Mist FarmsJumbo White Cauliflowerapprox. 2.5lb$3.99/ea
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea
14%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea2 for $6
24%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- FreshDirectBroccoli Floretsapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- Wild Flounder Filletapprox. 5-7oz$21.99/lb