- DescriptionLemon sole is a little thicker than other soles or flounders, so it stands up to the added heat of broiling better. It has just a little more of the sweet, mild flavor that makes these flatfish so popular. But it needs and deserves tender loving care, or it'll fall apart. Cook it simply: a little butter, a little parsley, a squeeze of lemon, and you've got yourself a main course.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- More Information
- Explanatory Information
Wild Lemon Sole Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4
27%Wild Flounder Filletapprox. 5-7oz$15.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
10%Ocean Mist FarmsJumbo White Cauliflowerapprox. 2.5lb$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Veal Scallopini0.50lb | $24.99/lb$12.49
- Green Zucchini$2.49/lb
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea
- Tomatoes on the Vine$3.49/lb