DescriptionLemon sole is a little thicker than other soles or flounders, so it stands up to the added heat of broiling better. It has just a little more of the sweet, mild flavor that makes these flatfish so popular. But it needs and deserves tender loving care, or it'll fall apart. Cook it simply: a little butter, a little parsley, a squeeze of lemon, and you've got yourself a main course.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Wild Lemon Sole Fillet
Earliest delivery Sun 4/18
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
- Red Onion, Large$0.99/lb
- Russet Potato$1.29/lb
$4.492 for $7
28%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.49/ea
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
10%Lemonsapprox. 0.25lb$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Hass Avocadoapprox. 0.5lb$1.99/ea
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$4.49/ea
- FreshDirectBroccoli Floretsapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
30%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea2 for $7
- Wild Flounder Filletapprox. 5-7oz$21.99/lb