- DescriptionLemon sole is a little thicker than other soles or flounders, so it stands up to the added heat of broiling better. It has just a little more of the sweet, mild flavor that makes these flatfish so popular. But it needs and deserves tender loving care, or it'll fall apart. Cook it simply: a little butter, a little parsley, a squeeze of lemon, and you've got yourself a main course.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- More Information
- Explanatory Information
Wild Lemon Sole Fillet
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
28%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $5
12%Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
20%Veal Scallopini0.50lb | $19.99/lb
16%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.79/ea2 for $3
- Green Zucchini$2.49/lb
$4.992 for $7
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea
- 90% Lean Ground Beef Sirloinapprox. 1lb1.00lb | $7.49/lb$7.49
- Ocean Mist FarmsJumbo White Cauliflowerapprox. 2.5lb$4.99/ea
- FreshDirectBroccoli Floretsapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea