- This is cod at its best — moderately firm-fleshed, large-flaked, moist and mild. Although "scrod" means young, and it can be a young version of any of several fish, ours is cod. Whether you poach it with spinach, roast it with vegetables, or sauté it with a butter sauce, you can count on scrod. There's no method by which it can't be cooked.Origin
IcelandBrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Wild Cod Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
$12.99Any 3 Select Wine for $33.00($15.59/l)
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.89/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea2 for $3.00
- $4.99/ea2 for $9.00
- $2.99/ea2 for $5.00
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$4.49/ea2 for $8.00