- DescriptionThis is cod at its best — moderately firm-fleshed, large-flaked, moist and mild. Although "scrod" means young, and it can be a young version of any of several fish, ours is cod. Whether you poach it with spinach, roast it with vegetables, or sauté it with a butter sauce, you can count on scrod. There's no method by which it can't be cooked.Origin
IcelandBrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- More Information
- Explanatory Information
Wild Cod Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$2.39/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.49/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.49/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.89/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.29/ea