- DescriptionChilean sea bass is semi-firm and has a rich, buttery flavor not at all fishy. Fans say it reminds them of scallops. Its medium to high fat level makes it less susceptible to overcooking than other whitefish. This fashionable fish is a relative newcomer to the American food scene, and its popularity has skyrocketed. If you've eaten it, you know why.Frozen NoteOrigin
May arrive partially frozen.
Find out why seafood is flash-frozen for freshness.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- Explanatory Information
Wild Chilean Sea Bass Fillet, Previously Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsChateau de Cerons Graves Blanc750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
9%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.49/ea2 for $10
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- FreshDirectBroccoli Floretsapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
- Organic Farm-Raised Salmon Fillet$21.99/lb
24%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.99/ea2 for $3
24%Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.79/ea
$3.992 for $5
- Wild Snapper Fillet$29.99/lb