DescriptionChefs and gourmands treasure Wild Alaskan Sockeye or "Red Salmon" for its robust flavor, high oil content, and the bright red hue it maintains, even after cooking. When it comes to preparing a beautiful cut of salmon, less is more, so consider simple grill and sauté methods with a dash of seasoning and fresh herbs.BrandOcean-Friendly Seafood
Marine Stewardship Council Certified Sustainable. For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Fillet, Fresh
Please note: Due to this salmon's delicate flesh, we do NOT scale the fish or remove the pin bones. We recommend removing the pin bones after cooking.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Seedless Watermelonapprox. 13-18lb$8.99/ea
43%Driscoll'sLimited Edition Sweetest Batch Strawberriesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
- Organic Peaches7ct, approx. 2.5lb$8.99/ea
- Sweet 2 EatYellow Peaches$3.99/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$7.99/ea
- Sweet 2 EatOrganic Yellow Peaches$4.99/lb
38%Apricots$1.29/ea5 for $4
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
16%Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Green Kaleapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Sweet 2 EatYellow Nectarines$3.99/lb
23%Hepworth FarmsLocal Organic Spring Farm Shareapprox. 6lb$22.99/ea