DescriptionChefs and gourmands treasure Wild Alaskan Sockeye or "Red Salmon" for its robust flavor, high oil content, and the bright red hue it maintains, even after cooking. When it comes to preparing a beautiful cut of salmon, less is more, so consider simple grill and sauté methods with a dash of seasoning and fresh herbs.BrandOcean-Friendly Seafood
Marine Stewardship Council Certified Sustainable. For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Fillet, Fresh
Like That? You'll Love This.
16%DulcineaPureHeart Baby Seedless Watermelonapprox. 3lb$5.99/ea2 for $10
20%Local Dry Sea Scallops$19.99/lb
- Backyard FarmsTomatoes On The Vine$2.99/lb
7%Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$6.49/ea2 for $12
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.99/bnc
- All-Natural Wild Domestic Gulf Shrimp, Cleaned, 26-30/lb$17.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
10%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Long Wind FarmsOrganic Mixed Cherry Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$6.99/ea
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable Farm Share8-10 items, weight varies$29.99/ea