- DescriptionWild Alaskan salmon is a salmon lover's delight. Mild and delicate with almost no fishy flavor — wild Coho has less fat than its farmed cousins. With a vivid orange-red color and a meaty texture, Coho is one of our favorite seasonal delights. It's the reigning monarch of the fish counter with more of everything you love in salmon.Origin
USABrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
Marine Stewardship Council Certified Sustainable. For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- More Information
Wild Alaskan Coho Salmon Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5
- $3.99/ea2 for $7
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
$4.992 for $6
- Fresh Black Mission Figsapprox. 8oz$5.99/ea
$7.992 for $10
- $4.99/ea2 for $8
- Meyer Lemons4-6ct, approx. 1lb bag$2.99/ea