- DescriptionSnapper's enduring popularity doesn't surprise us in the least. It's flaky and tender, with a mild, delicate, distinctly unfishy flavor. Snapper is versatile — a go-anywhere, do-anything kind of fish. It can stand on its own, simply grilled or broiled, or go under cover of almost any kind of sauce.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- More Information
- Explanatory Information
Wild Snapper Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
- Wild Lemon Sole Fillet$24.99/lb
- Wild Chilean Sea Bass Fillet, Previously Frozen$34.99/lb
28%Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.79/ea
- Tomatoes on the Vine$3.49/lb
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
33%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea2 for $2