- DescriptionSnapper's enduring popularity doesn't surprise us in the least. It's flaky and tender, with a mild, delicate, distinctly unfishy flavor. Snapper is versatile — a go-anywhere, do-anything kind of fish. It can stand on its own, simply grilled or broiled, or go under cover of almost any kind of sauce.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- More Information
- Explanatory Information
Wild Snapper Fillet
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- Wild Chilean Sea Bass Fillet, Previously Frozen$34.99/lb
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.69/ea
24%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
16%Asparagusapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea2 for $10
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea
- Gold'sTartar Sauce with Horseradish9oz$2.49/ea($4.43/lb)
- AlexiaOrganic Yukon Select Fries22oz$4.19/ea($3.04/lb)