- This is a mild fish with a pleasant, light taste and a big flake. Although tilapia (which you may know as St. Peter's fish) has a slightly firmer texture than sole, it's an easy substitute and it won't blow your dinner budget. Because its flavor is so mild and delicate, don't overwhelm it with anything heavy or spicy.Origin
USA and Costa RicaBrandAbout Ocean-Friendly Seafood
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Farm-Raised Tilapia Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.89/ea
- $4.99/ea2 for $9.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/bnc