- DescriptionThis is a mild fish with a pleasant, light taste and a big flake. Although tilapia (which you may know as St. Peter's fish) has a slightly firmer texture than sole, it's an easy substitute and it won't blow your dinner budget. Because its flavor is so mild and delicate, don't overwhelm it with anything heavy or spicy.BrandOcean-Friendly Seafood
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- More Information
- Explanatory Information
Farm-Raised Tilapia Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectSweet Paprika1.9oz$3.49/ea($29.08/lb)
- Just FreshDirectThyme0.5oz$2.99/ea($5.98/oz)
- Green Bell Pepper$1.99/lb
- Red Bell Pepper, Large$3.99/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea