- DescriptionIf "you are what you eat," a fish that glides along the ocean floor eating lobsters and crabs all day will indeed have a sweet, shellfish-like flavor. These large, colorful fish yield thick, meaty fillets, making it great for pan roasting, braising, or broiling. We also love it flaked in soups, sauces, and cold salads as an alternative to lump crab meat.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- More Information
Wild Tilefish Fillet
12%Earthbound FarmOrganic Half Spring Mix and Half Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz
- Gold'sTartar Sauce with Horseradish9oz$2.49/ea($4.43/lb)
- AlexiaOrganic Yukon Select Fries22oz$4.19/ea($3.04/lb)
- JasonSeasoned Bread Crumbs15oz$4.19/ea($4.46/lb)
12%Earthbound FarmOrganic Spring Mixapprox. 5oz
- Ore-IdaShoestring French Fries28oz$3.99/ea($2.28/lb)
- ProgressoItalian Style Breadcrumbs24oz$3.19/ea($2.13/lb)
14%Satur FarmsWild Arugula Packapprox. 5oz$3.49/eaAny 2 Satur Salads for $6.00
- Cascadian FarmOrganic Potato Spud Puppies16oz$3.59/ea($3.59/lb)
- ProgressoPlain Breadcrumbs15oz$2.39/ea($2.54/lb)
12%Earthbound FarmOrganic Herb Saladapprox. 5oz
- AlexiaSweet Potato Julienne Fries with Sea Salt20oz$4.19/ea($3.35/lb)