- DescriptionIf "you are what you eat," a fish that glides along the ocean floor eating lobsters and crabs all day will indeed have a sweet, shellfish-like flavor. These large, colorful fish yield thick, meaty fillets, making it great for pan roasting, braising, or broiling. We also love it flaked in soups, sauces, and cold salads as an alternative to lump crab meat.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
- More Information
- Explanatory Information
Wild Tilefish Fillet
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$2.99/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Arugula Saladapprox. 5oz$2.99/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Lettuce Mixapprox. 5oz$2.99/ea
- Gotham GreensLocal Butterhead Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea