DescriptionWe cut Chilean sea bass cubes and skewer between crisp bell pepper chunks and meaty mushroom wedges. You get beautiful kabobs, minus the fuss. Just season with a dash of salt and pepper or one of our spice rubs, grill or broil, and serve on a bed of rice pilaf for an easy and elegant main course.Heating Instructions
Grill: Remove skewers from packaging and rub with a small amount of oil to prevent sticking on the grill. Season with salt and pepper. Place skewers on medium direct heat. Cook for about 5-7 minutes each side. Remove from heat and enjoy!
Oven: Preheat oven to 450F or broiler on high. Remove skewers from packaging and rub with a small amount of oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place skewers on tray or sheetpan and place on center rack. Cook for about 5-7. Remove from heat and enjoy!BrandOcean-Friendly Seafood
- Contains Fish
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Chilean Seabass, White Mushrooms, Red Bell Peppers, Green Bell Peppers.
Wild Chilean Sea Bass Kabobs
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Shrimp Kabobsapprox. 1lb, 3pcs$18.99/ea($18.99/lb)
- Shrimp, Lobster, and Scallop Kabobsapprox 1 lb, 2pcs$24.99/ea($35.70/lb)
- Salmon Kabobs (Made with Farm-Raised Salmon)approx. 1.3lb, 3pcs$18.99/ea($14.61/lb)
- Wild Tuna Kabobsapprox. 1.4lb, 3pcs$19.99/ea($15.38/lb)
- Wild Swordfish Kabobsapprox. 1.4 lbs, 3ct$19.99/ea($9.99/lb)