DescriptionThe classic double-cream Brie. Not too fat, not too lean, just right. Mild, sweet, and perfectly ripe. It's what your guests expect (and want) you to serve. A natural companion to crusty baguettes and crisp champagne. Try it with berries or sweet chutneys, or, our favorite, on a ham sandwich.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
- Contains Milk
Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Cheese Cultures, Penicillium Candidum.
French Brie, 60% Double Cream
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Lesley StoweRaincoast Crisps, Cranberry Hazelnut5.3oz$7.29/ea($22.01/lb)
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Three-Month-Aged$18.99/lb
13%Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$4.59/eaAny 2 Crackers for $8($17.28/lb)
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- New York State Cheddar Extra-Sharp$8.99/lb
- CabotVermont Cheddar$12.99/lb
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$5.49/ea($12.46/lb)
- BeemsterRed Wax Gouda$10.99/lb
13%Carr'sWhole Wheat Crackers7oz$4.59/eaAny 2 Crackers for $8($10.49/lb)
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea