DescriptionA large log of richly flavored goat's-milk cheese from the Loire Valley in France. Creamy but crumbly. A favorite of chefs for its strong but not overpowering goat-cheese flavor. They serve it crumbled into salads, stuffed into roasted peppers, or grilled on a bed of mâche.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Goat's Milk, Bacterial Culture, Salt, Rennet.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDomaine du Vaux Saint Georges Touraine Sauvignon Blanc750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- Saint André$22.99/lb
- Belgian Endive$2.99/lb
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$21.99/lb
- Tomme de Savoie$17.99/lb
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Three-Month-Aged$16.99/lb
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$5.49/ea($12.46/lb)
- Camembert Le Châtelain8.8oz$8.99/ea($16.35/lb)
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged$18.99/lb
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- La Fourme d'Ambert ADP$15.99/lb