DescriptionA large log of richly flavored goat's-milk cheese from the Loire Valley in France. Creamy but crumbly. A favorite of chefs for its strong but not overpowering goat-cheese flavor. They serve it crumbled into salads, stuffed into roasted peppers, or grilled on a bed of mâche.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Goat's Milk, Bacterial Culture, Salt, Rennet.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDomaine du Vaux Saint Georges Touraine Sauvignon Blanc750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Tomme de Savoie$17.99/lb
- Raw-Milk Morbier$14.99/lb
- La Fourme d'Ambert ADP$15.99/lb
- French Brie, 60% Double Cream$10.99/lb
- Ossau Iraty ADP$21.99/lb
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
28%Cypress Grove ChèvreHumboldt Fog$19.99/lb
- Belgian Endive$3.99/lb
- Gorgonzola Dolce DOP$17.99/lb