- DescriptionA large log of richly flavored goat's-milk cheese from the Loire Valley in France. Creamy but crumbly. A favorite of chefs for its strong but not overpowering goat-cheese flavor. They serve it crumbled into salads, stuffed into roasted peppers, or grilled on a bed of mâche.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Goat's Milk, Bacterial Culture, Salt, Rennet.
- More Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDomaine du Vaux Saint Georges Touraine Sauvignon Blanc750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- La Fourme d'Ambert ADP$15.99/lb
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$21.99/lb
- Saint André$22.99/lb
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- Ossau Iraty ADP$21.99/lb
- French Brie, 60% Double Cream$10.99/lb
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Belgian Endive$3.99/lb
- Raw-Milk Morbier$14.99/lb
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$5.49/ea($12.48/lb)
- Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$4.59/ea($17.00/lb)