- DescriptionA large log of richly flavored goat's-milk cheese from the Loire Valley in France. Creamy but crumbly. A favorite of chefs for its strong but not overpowering goat-cheese flavor. They serve it crumbled into salads, stuffed into roasted peppers, or grilled on a bed of mâche.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Goat's Milk, Bacterial Culture, Salt, Rennet.
- More Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDomaine du Vaux Saint Georges Touraine Sauvignon Blanc750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
15%Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged0.25lb | $15.99/lb
- La Fourme d'Ambert ADP0.25lb | $15.99/lb$4.00
- Saint André0.25lb | $22.99/lb$5.75
18%French Brie, 60% Double Cream1.00lb | $8.99/lb
- Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$4.59/ea($17.00/lb)
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Three-Month-Aged0.25lb | $16.99/lb$4.25
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Gorgonzola Dolce DOP0.25lb | $17.99/lb$4.50
- Raw-Milk Morbier0.25lb | $14.99/lb$3.75
- 1655 Cave-Aged Gruyère AOP0.25lb | $23.99/lb$6.00