DescriptionA large log of richly flavored goat's-milk cheese from the Loire Valley in France. Creamy but crumbly. A favorite of chefs for its strong but not overpowering goat-cheese flavor. They serve it crumbled into salads, stuffed into roasted peppers, or grilled on a bed of mâche.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Goat's Milk, Bacterial Culture, Salt, Rennet.
Like That? You'll Love This.
14%Domaine du Vaux Saint Georges Touraine Sauvignon Blanc750ml$13.99/eaAny 4 Select Wine for $48($18.65/l)
- La Fourme d'Ambert ADP$15.99/lb
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged$20.99/lb
- Taleggio Cheese DOP$17.99/lb
- French Brie, 60% Double Cream$11.99/lb
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$22.99/lb
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Brie de Nangis$16.99/lb
- Raw-Milk Morbier$14.99/lb
- Ossau Iraty ADP$21.99/lb