- DescriptionA large log of richly flavored goat's-milk cheese from the Loire Valley in France. Creamy but crumbly. A favorite of chefs for its strong but not overpowering goat-cheese flavor. They serve it crumbled into salads, stuffed into roasted peppers, or grilled on a bed of mâche.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Goat's Milk, Bacterial Culture, Salt, Rennet.
- More Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDomaine du Vaux Saint Georges Touraine Sauvignon Blanc750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- La Fourme d'Ambert ADP0.25lb | $15.99/lb$4.00
- Raw-Milk Morbier0.25lb | $14.99/lb$3.75
- Gorgonzola Dolce DOP0.25lb | $16.99/lb$4.25
- Saint André0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- Belgian Endive$3.99/lb
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$4.99/ea($11.34/lb)
- French Brie, 60% Double Cream1.00lb | $10.99/lb$10.99
- Ossau Iraty ADP0.25lb | $19.99/lb$5.00