DescriptionA large log of richly flavored goat's-milk cheese from the Loire Valley in France. Creamy but crumbly. A favorite of chefs for its strong but not overpowering goat-cheese flavor. They serve it crumbled into salads, stuffed into roasted peppers, or grilled on a bed of mâche.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Goat's Milk, Bacterial Culture, Salt, Rennet.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Camembert Le Châtelain8.8oz$9.99/ea($18.16/lb)
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- La Fourme d'Ambert ADP$15.99/lb
- French Brie, 60% Double Cream$10.99/lb
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$5.49/ea($12.46/lb)
- Saint André$23.99/lb
- Marcel PetiteComté Elegance, Aged 6-9 Months AOP$21.99/lb
- Raw-Milk Morbier$14.99/lb
13%Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$4.59/eaAny 2 Crackers for $8($17.28/lb)
- Gorgonzola Dolce DOP$18.99/lb
26%Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged$13.99/lb
7%Cypress Grove ChèvreHumboldt Fog$25.99/lb