DescriptionOur flagship Camembert is succulent and golden, perfectly ripe, rich and creamy. Just a little funky as a Camembert must be but never too strong. This pasteurized cheese is a good introduction to the robust world of Normandy Camemberts. Serve with champagne, earthy Bordeaux, or, to be truly Norman, a glass of hard cider or a bracing shot of apple brandy.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Soft Ripened Cheese Made From Pasteurized Milk, Enzymes, Rennet, Salt, P. Candidum.
Camembert Le Châtelain
Like That? You'll Love This.
- La Fourme d'Ambert ADP$15.99/lb
- Swiss Emmental AOP$15.99/lb
- Marcel PetiteComté Elegance, Aged 6-9 Months AOP$21.99/lb
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$5.49/ea($12.46/lb)
13%Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$4.59/eaAny 2 Crackers for $8($17.28/lb)
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged$18.99/lb