DescriptionFrench Gruyère, made in chalets high in the Alps of Franche-Comté. Similar in every way to its Swiss cousin, but eaten younger—when it is sweet and nutty and still pliably soft. Serve with crisp, floral whites or earthy red Rhônes.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
- Contains Milk
Raw Cow Milk, Salt, Animal Rennet, Lactic Ferments.
Marcel Petite Comté Elegance, Aged 6-9 Months AOP
Like That? You'll Love This.
11%Domaine Le Garrigon Organic Côtes du Rhône750ml$16.99/eaAny 2 Select Wine for $30($22.65/l)
- French Raclette$15.99/lb
- Swiss Emmental AOP$15.99/lb
- Vermont CreameryCrème Fraîche8oz$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Cantal PDO$15.99/lb
- 1655 Cave-Aged Gruyère AOP$24.99/lb
- Raw-Milk Morbier$14.99/lb
- Reny Picot Selection Camembert8oz$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Schaller & WeberFrench Bistro Ham$13.99/lb
- La Fourme d'Ambert ADP$15.99/lb
- French Brie, 60% Double Cream$11.99/lb