DescriptionFrench Gruyère, made in chalets high in the Alps of Franche-Comté. Similar in every way to its Swiss cousin, but eaten younger—when it is sweet and nutty and still pliably soft. Serve with crisp, floral whites or earthy red Rhônes.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
- Contains Milk
Raw Cow Milk, Salt, Animal Rennet, Lactic Ferments.
Marcel Petite Comté Elegance, Aged 6-9 Months AOP
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDomaine Le Garrigon Organic Côtes du Rhône750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- Schaller & WeberFrench Bistro Ham$13.99/lb
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Three-Month-Aged$18.99/lb
- French Brie, 60% Double Cream$11.99/lb
- Cantal PDO$15.99/lb
- 1655 Cave-Aged Gruyère AOP$24.99/lb
- Swiss Emmental AOP$15.99/lb
- Camembert Le Châtelain8oz$9.99/ea($19.98/lb)
10%Lemonsapprox. 0.25lb$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Raw-Milk Morbier$14.99/lb
- La Fourme d'Ambert ADP$15.99/lb