- DescriptionFrench Gruyère, made in chalets high in the Alps of Franche-Comté. Similar in every way to its Swiss cousin, but eaten younger when it is sweet and nutty and still pliably soft. Serve with crisp, floral whites or earthy red Rhônes.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Raw Cow Milk, Salt, Animal Rennet, Lactic Ferments.
- More Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDomaine Le Garrigon Côtes du Rhône750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- Tomme de Savoie$17.99/lb
- Brie de Nangis$16.99/lb
- Schaller & WeberFrench Bistro Ham$12.99/lb
- Saint André$22.99/lb
18%French Brie, 60% Double Cream$8.99/lb
- Swiss Emmental AOP$15.99/lb
- Camembert Le Châtelain8.8oz$8.99/ea($16.35/lb)
18%La Fourme d'Ambert ADP$12.99/lb
- 1655 Cave-Aged Gruyère AOP$23.99/lb