DescriptionFrench Feta tends to be creamier and less salty than Greek or Bulgarian Fetas, though it has the same delicious tangy, sheepy flavor. Originally the staple food of Balkan shepherds, now made in France from the same rich mountain sheep's milk used for Roquefort. Perfect in the classic Greek salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, black olives, and extra-virgin olive oil.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
- Contains Milk
Pasteurized Sheep Milk, Salt, Lactic Starters, Calf Rennet, Calcium Chloride.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectImported Red Wine Vinegar500ml$4.99/ea($4.71/pt)
- Just FreshDirectExtra-Virgin Olive Oil, Mediterranean Blend33.8fl oz$10.99/ea($5.16/pt)
24%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea2 for $1.50
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
14%Ocean Mist FarmsRomaine Hearts3ct$3.49/ea2 for $6
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Green Zucchini$1.99/lb
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea