- DescriptionFrench Feta tends to be creamier and less salty than Greek or Bulgarian Fetas, though it has the same delicious tangy, sheepy flavor. Originally the staple food of Balkan shepherds, now made in France from the same rich mountain sheep's milk used for Roquefort. Perfect in the classic Greek salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, black olives, and extra-virgin olive oil.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Sheep Milk, Salt, Lactic Starters, Calf Rennet, Calcium Chloride.
- More Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectImported Red Wine Vinegar500ml$4.99/ea($4.71/pt)
- Just FreshDirectExtra-Virgin Olive Oil34oz$10.99/ea($5.16/pt)
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea
11%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea2 for $8
- Belgian Endive$3.99/lb
25%Ocean Mist FarmsRomaine Hearts3ct$3.99/ea2 for $6
- Red Bell Pepper, Large$2.99/lb
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50