- DescriptionUnpasteurized version of the Jura Mountain cow's-milk cheese. The ash that runs through the cheese's center traditionally separated the morning milking's cheese from the evening milking's. Raw-milk Morbier ripens softer and funkier than the pasteurized version. Ours is aged for at least two months in cool, humid caves high in the Alps of Franche-Comté. Serve with earthy Côte du Rhône or fruity Beaujolais.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Raw Cow Milk.
- More Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Taleggio Cheese DOP0.25lb | $14.99/lb$3.75
- Sainte-Nectaire ADP0.25lb | $16.99/lb$4.25
- Tomme de Savoie0.25lb | $17.99/lb$4.50
- Comté ADP0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- French Raclette0.25lb | $14.99/lb$3.75
6%Cantal PDO0.25lb | $13.99/lb
- Saint André0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- Camembert Le Châtelain8.8oz$8.99/ea($16.35/lb)
14%Bucheron0.25lb | $11.99/lb
27%French Brie, 60% Double Cream1.00lb | $7.99/lb
18%La Fourme d'Ambert ADP0.25lb | $12.99/lb
- Chimay0.25lb | $23.99/lb$6.00