- DescriptionSweet, firm, fine-textured sheep's-milk cheese. Similar to, but milder than, its high-mountain cousins Etorki and Pyrenees Fermier. This cheese is made from the same black-faced Manech sheep that produce the legendary blue cheese Roquefort. Serve with a dollop of blackberry preserves and crusty bread.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Sheep's Milk, Salt, Rennet, Lactic Starters.
- More Information
Ossau Iraty ADP
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Cypress Grove CreamlineLamb Chopper$28.99/lb
- Roncal DOP$21.99/lb
- Spanish Idiazábal Cheese$20.99/lb
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged$18.99/lb
- Ewephoria Sheep Milk Gouda$18.99/lb
- Tomme de Savoie$17.99/lb
- Comté ADP$21.99/lb
- Cypress Grove ChèvreHumboldt Fog$27.99/lb
- Cantal PDO$15.99/lb
- Saint André$22.99/lb