- DescriptionAncient French mountain cheese from the high Savoie Alps. Don't fear the gray, dusty, mold-flecked rind. The cheese inside is supple and mellow, with gentle flavors of milk, flowers, and walnuts.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Whole Cows Milk.
- More Information
Tomme de Savoie
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Comté ADP0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- Raw-Milk Morbier0.25lb | $14.99/lb$3.75
- Sainte-Nectaire ADP0.25lb | $16.99/lb$4.25
6%Cantal PDO0.25lb | $13.99/lb
10%Ossau Iraty ADP0.25lb | $17.99/lb
21%Bucheron0.25lb | $10.99/lb
- Saint André0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- Taleggio Cheese DOP0.25lb | $14.99/lb$3.75
- Swiss Emmental AOP0.25lb | $14.99/lb$3.75