- DescriptionSince 1947, Bells has captured the time-honored tradition of baking authentic, old-world bialys. Hand-crafted then baked in a hearth oven, the product offers genuine home-style flavors that evoke times past.Claims
Named after Bialystock, Poland, a bialy combines the flavors of an English muffin and a bagel. The texture of the top and the bottom of a bialy are distinctively different. The top is light and crunchy while the bottom is heavier and chewy. A range of toppings work well — butter, cream cheese, jam, smoked fish or a favorite sandwich filling. (from Bells)
- Fat Free
- No Sugar Added
Wheat Flour, Water, Contains Less Than 2% Of Each Of The Following: Salt, Yeast, Potato Starch, Onions.
Bell Bialys, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just BagelsEverything Bagels, Frozen6ct$2.99/ea($1.89/lb)
- FreshDirectScallion Cream Cheese8oz$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Temp TeeUniquely New York Whipped Cream Cheese11.5oz$4.99/ea($6.94/lb)
33%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea2 for $8
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Blue Hill BaySmoked Whitefish Salad8oz$8.99/ea($17.98/lb)
- Just BagelsPlain Bagels, Frozen6ct$2.99/ea($1.89/lb)