- DescriptionSince 1947, Bells has captured the time-honored tradition of baking authentic, old-world bialys. Hand-crafted then baked in a hearth oven, the product offers genuine home-style flavors that evoke times past.
Named after Bialystock, Poland, a bialy combines the flavors of an English muffin and a bagel. The texture of the top and the bottom of a bialy are distinctively different. The top is light and crunchy while the bottom is heavier and chewy. A range of toppings work well — butter, cream cheese, jam, smoked fish or a favorite sandwich filling. (from Bells)
Wheat Flour, Water, Contains Less Than 2% Of Each Of The Following: Salt, Yeast, Potato Starch, Onions.
Bell Bialys, Frozen
- Just BagelsPlain Bagels, Frozen6ct$2.59/ea($1.73/lb)
- White Fish Salad8oz$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea
- Just BagelsEverything Bagels, Frozen6ct$2.59/ea($1.73/lb)
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
$4.992 for $7
- FreshDirectSmoked Salmon Cream Cheese8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- St. James SmokehouseScotch Reserve Smoked Scottish Salmon8oz$18.99/ea($37.98/lb)
- Organic Tomatoes on the Vine$3.99/lb
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$1.19/lb
- Chivesapprox. 2oz$3.99/ea
- ReclaAlto Adige Speck (Dry-Cured Smoked Italian Ham)0.25lb | $19.99/lb$5.00