DescriptionSince 1947, Bells has captured the time-honored tradition of baking authentic, old-world bialys. Hand-crafted then baked in a hearth oven, the product offers genuine home-style flavors that evoke times past.Claims
Named after Bialystock, Poland, a bialy combines the flavors of an English muffin and a bagel. The texture of the top and the bottom of a bialy are distinctively different. The top is light and crunchy while the bottom is heavier and chewy. A range of toppings work well — butter, cream cheese, jam, smoked fish or a favorite sandwich filling. (from Bells)
- Fat Free
- No Sugar Added
Wheat Flour, Water, Contains Less Than 2% Of Each Of The Following: Salt, Yeast, Potato Starch, Onions.
Bell Bialys, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- PhiladelphiaWhipped Cream Cheese, Original8oz$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- Just BagelsEverything Bagels, Frozen6ct$3.26/ea($2.06/lb)
- Blue Hill BaySmoked Whitefish Salad8oz$8.99/ea($17.98/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Just BagelsPlain Bagels, Frozen6ct$3.29/ea($2.08/lb)
- BellBialy Rolls6ct, 2.5oz ea$2.99/ea($3.19/lb)