DescriptionSince 1947, Bells has captured the time-honored tradition of baking authentic, old-world bialys. Hand-crafted then baked in a hearth oven, the product offers genuine home-style flavors that evoke times past.Claims
Named after Bialystock, Poland, a bialy combines the flavors of an English muffin and a bagel. The texture of the top and the bottom of a bialy are distinctively different. The top is light and crunchy while the bottom is heavier and chewy. A range of toppings work well — butter, cream cheese, jam, smoked fish or a favorite sandwich filling. (from Bells)
- No Sugar Added
- Fat Free
Wheat Flour, Water, Contains Less Than 2% Of Each Of The Following: Salt, Yeast, Potato Starch, Onions.
Bell Bialys, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
$4.992 for $8
- Temp TeeUniquely New York Whipped Cream Cheese11.5oz$5.49/ea($7.64/lb)
- FreshDirectScallion Cream Cheese8oz$4.29/ea($8.58/lb)
- Just BagelsEverything Bagels, Frozen6ct$3.59/ea($0.14/oz)
- Just BagelsPlain Bagels, Frozen6ct$3.59/ea($0.14/oz)
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
- Blue Hill BaySmoked Whitefish Salad8oz$8.99/ea($17.98/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct, 2-3lb$1.89/ea
10%Lemonsapprox. 0.25lb$0.89/ea5 for $4