- Vanilla Ice Cream with Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: Our Burlington Scoop Shop had a flavor suggestion board and this flavor was suggested anonymously. From the minute it was introduced it was a huge hit. Because the Burlington Scoop Shop made most of their own flavors, it was only available there; folks would come from all over just to get Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. (from Ben & Jerry's)Claims
- All Natural
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Eggs
Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar, Cookie Dough [Unbleached Wheat Flour, Margarine (Soybean Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Water, Salt, Soya Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Vegetable Mono And Diglycerides, Annatto And Turmeric (For Color), Vitamin A Palmitate Added), Brown Sugar, Sugar, Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soya Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Salt], Water, Cookie Dough Powder (Unbleached Wheat Flour, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Cocoa, Vanilla Powder, Salt), Egg Yolks, Fudge Chips [Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Cocoa, Milkfat, Soya Lecithin, Natural Flavors], Vanilla Extract, Guar Gum, Carrageenan.
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Like That? You'll Love This.
- KeeblerSugar Cones12ct, 0.33oz ea$2.99/ea($0.25/ct)
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.69/ea
$3.99Any 2 Varieties for $6.00($0.92/pt)
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea