- DescriptionWe prepare our Fish Sticks using the finest, wild caught Alaskan Pollock. Lightly breaded in seasonings and crumbs, the fish cooks up quickly: crispy and golden on the outside and flaky and moist on the inside. There are no added fillers or excessive breading to mask the great fish flavor. (from Dr. Praeger's)Claims
- Low Cholesterol
- No Preservatives
- All Natural
- Contains Fish
- Contains Wheat
Alaskan Pollock Fillets (Wild), Breading (Unbleached Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Yellow Corn Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Spices, Dextrose), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil.
MADE IN A FACILITY THAT USES WHEAT, SOY, EGGS, FISH AND MILK.
MAY CONTAIN SMALL BONES.
Dr. Praeger's Fillet Fish Sticks
- Dr. Praeger'sHomestyle Spinach Pancakes12oz$4.99/ea($6.65/lb)
- AlexiaSweet Potato Julienne Fries with Sea Salt20oz$4.19/ea($3.35/lb)
- Cascadian FarmOrganic Sweet Peas10oz$2.59/ea($4.11/lb)
- ApplegateChicken Nuggets, No Antibiotics Used (Fully Cooked)8oz, approx. 18 pcs$6.29/ea($12.58/lb)
$3.992 for $5
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.49/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Organic ValleyMozzarella Stringles6oz$6.59/ea($17.34/lb)
20%Dr. Praeger'sCalifornia Veggie Burger4ct, 2.5oz ea$4.49/ea
$4.99Any 2 Varieties for $8.00($6.51/lb)
- Cascadian FarmCrinkle Cut French Fries16oz$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)
- Amish Country FarmsOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$4.99/ea
25%Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6