- DescriptionWhy We Love It: We've tried a lot of frozen pizzas in our day, and our Just FreshDirect pies are both simple and simply...the best.Heating Instructions
Thin-cut, nitrate-free pepperoni crisps up perfectly on our chewy, preservative-free crust layered with lightly smoked provolone cheese and tangy-sweet tomato sauce. With beer or cold soda, this pie makes one of the all-time classic American meals. Serve with a zesty, citrus-dressed salad for a refreshing side. Once you try these tasty pies, you won't go back to takeout.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place pizza directly on oven rack.
3. Bake for 13-18 minutes until crust starts to brown.
Carefully remove from oven and enjoy!BrandJust FreshDirect
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Dough (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Water, Breadcrumbs [Wheat Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Salt], Fresh Yeast, Soybean Oil, Salt, Sugar, Whole Eggs, Whey), Provolone Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Natural Smoke Flavoring, Powdered Cellulose Added To Prevent Caking), Sauce (Tomato Puree [Water, Tomato Paste], Sugar, Salt, Dehydrated Garlic, Spices, Citric Acid And Xanthan Gum), Uncured Pepperoni: No Nitrites Or Nitrates Added Except That Which Naturally Occurs In Sea Salt And Celery Juice Powder (Pork, Beef, Sea Salt, Natural Cane Sugar, Spices, Paprika, Natural Flavorings, Garlic Powder, Lactic Acid Starter Culture).
Processed In A Facility That Handles Soy.
Just FreshDirect Thin-Crust Pepperoni Pizzas, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectThin-Crust Cheese Pizzas, Frozen3ct, 12" ea$19.99/ea($18.34/lb)
- Boar's HeadMuenster Cheese, Sliced$4.32/lb
- Beecher's Handmade CheeseSmoked Flagship Mac & Cheese20oz$12.99/ea($10.39/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenGrilled Thin-Crust Sautéed Vidalia Onion, Gorgonzola, and Bacon Pizza12"$8.99/ea($8.99/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenGrilled Thin-Crust Sweet Italian Sausage and Pepperoni Pizza12"$8.99/ea($8.17/lb)