Hudson Valley Harvest vegetables are grown in Hudson Valley, NY. They're harvested at their peak quality and are immediately frozen in small batches. They're not trucked across the country or flown across the globe, and they don't wait weeks to be frozen. Our flash-freezing techniques ensure that you are receiving all the nutrients contained in the produce at the moment it's picked.Heating Instructions
Hudson Valley Harvest works with a small group of farmers dedicated to bringing you the best local produce. All of our vegetables are freshly grown by the following family farms:
- Altobelli Farm; Kinderhook, NY
- Black Horse Farms; Coxsackie, NY
- Bradley Farm; New Paltz, NY
- Davenport Farm; Stone Ridge, NY
- George's Farm; Menands, NY
- Hepworth Farms; Milton, NY
- Markristo Farm; Hillsdale, NY
- Stoneledge Farm; South Cairo, NY
- Shaul Farms; Middleburgh, NY
- Taliaferro Farms; New Paltz, NY
(from Hudson Valley Harvest)
1 Pkg Hudson Valley Harvest Frozen Summer Squash
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
Optional: a few TBLS of HVH Frozen Tomato Puree
Place oil in skillet over medium heat. Add thawed (even partially thawed works) squash and sauté until tender. Season with salt and pepper.
Alternatively, you can add HVH frozen Tomato Puree at the same time that you cook the squash.
Can be served as a side dish, or over pasta.
Hudson Valley Harvest Summer Squash and Zucchini, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Love the WildRed Trout with Salsa Verde7.1oz$9.99/ea($22.51/lb)
- Hudson Valley HarvestCherry Tomatoes, Frozen10oz$4.69/ea($7.50/lb)
- Hudson Valley HarvestCubed Butternut Squash, Frozen10oz$4.79/ea($7.66/lb)
- Hudson Valley HarvestDiced Peppers, Frozen10oz$4.69/ea($7.50/lb)
- Cascadian FarmOrganic Multi-Colored Carrots10oz$2.99/ea($4.78/lb)
- Hudson Valley HarvestSweet Corn, Frozenapprox. 10oz$4.69/ea($7.50/lb)
- Hudson Valley HarvestButternut Squash Puree, Frozen10oz$4.69/ea($7.50/lb)
- Cascadian FarmOrganic Kale10oz$2.99/ea($4.78/lb)
- Cascadian FarmOrganic Fire Roasted Sweet Potatoes16oz$2.99/ea($2.99/lb)